- Tangerine juice- 1 Lt.
- Sugar- 350 GR.
- Water - ¼ lt.
- Skin of 3 tangerines.
- Egg - white 4 UDs.
- Lemon juice- 2 UDs.
- Cointreau - ½ Cup.
- Cook sugar and water with the skin until it dissolves and clarify.
- Once cold, remove the skin and add the juice and liquor. Check the density.
- Put it to freeze and in middle of process, add the egg whites.
- Once frozen put in cups.
- Garnish with a slice of citrus.
- Orange juice- 250 CC.
- Orange Zest.
- Lemon – ½ lemon juice.
- Sugar- 125 GR.
- Gelatin- 16 GR.
- Liquor Coientrau - ½ Cup.
- Cream - ½ lt.
- Grate the skin of 2 or 3 oranges and squeeze them until 250 cc of juice.
- Boil the zest and sugar along with the orange juice and lemon.
- When it boils remove formed on the surface foam and add gelatin. Strain through a sieve and add liquor Coientrau, cool.
- Put it on ice for a chilled fast.
- When it starts to curdle it mix the whipped cream.
- Place in a damp and sprinkled with confectioners sugar mold.
- Cool in the fridge.
ORANGE MOUSSE AND MANGO TART
Ingredients sponge cake chocolate;
- Sugar- 150 GR.
- Flour- 100 GR.
- Maizena- 25 GR.
- Cocoa powder- 13 GR.
- Eggs- 5 UDs.
Making chocolate cake;
- Separate the egg whites from yolks.
- Sift flour, cornstarch and cocoa.
- Add sugar to yolks and beat.
- Incorporate the flour, cornstarch and cocoa powder to the egg yolks, very soft and with movements "up and down".
- Beat the egg whites with a bit of sugar and mix equal to that we have blended yolks to avoid get off mix.
- Pour into a mold lined with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Orange juice- 250 ml.
- Sugar 120 GR.
- Orange juice / Liquor Coientrau.
- Cream - xxx
- Egg - white 70 CC.
- Neutral - gelatin 4 GR.
- Reduce by half the 250 ml of orange juice.
- Pour the remaining juice and bring to a boil for a few minutes.
- Thicken with the neutral gelatin.
- Mount the cream with some of the sugar and the egg whites with the other party.
- Mix in a bowl with barillas, making circular movements (cream, whites and juice)
Mango cream ingredients;
- Mango pulp- 200 GR.
- Water- 200 GR.
- Neutral - gelatin 5 GR.
Mango cream preparation;
- Heat the pulp and water.
- Add the gelatine
- When is pour over the mouse and cool at 20 ºc.
Cut the cake tailored to mould. Fill with orange mouse. When has curdled add handle.
CONFIT OF DUCK WITH ORANGE AND MASHED POTATOES
- Duck confit thigh- 4 UDs.
- Oranges- 4 UDs.
- Water 1,5 LTS.
- Sugar - 300gr.
- Corn flour.
- Dehydrated mashed potatoes.
- Salt and black pepper.
Make a juice with 3 oranges, reserving 1 for lining.
- Pour the juice in a saucepan, water and sugar. To halve. Thicken with cornmeal to taste.
Making mashed potatoes;
- Heat the milk in a saucepan with the butter, salt and pepper. When it reaches the boil, pour dehydrated potato mash and stir non-stop until he comes to a boil and reserve it.
- With the orange which we reserve previously, We get a few slices and cook them in a sugar syrup.
Bake the thigh confit at 200 ° C during cell.
ROTI OF TURKEY WITH ORANGE SAUCE AND PISTACHIOS.
- Turkey Roti- 1 UD.
- Orange juice.
- White background- 8 DL.
- Sugar- 100 GR.
- Ironing the Roti Pan. This should turn the piece as it is Browning.
- Bake at 150 ° C approximately 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices
Making Orange sauce;
- Put in a saucepan the sugar with a splash of water.
- When we have blonde candy, Add the broth, pistachios and orange juice. To halve.
- Piece of duck breast- 1 UD.
- Orange juice- 1 lit.
- Sugar- 300 GR.
- Glass of Cointreau - ½ Cup.
- Orange- 1 UD.
- Corn flour.
- Put the sugar with a splash of water in a saucepan and heat until a candy blonde.
- Pour liqueur Cup, the orange juice and orange peel.
- Reduce up to 1/3 of the initial liquid and strain.
- Dilute the cornflour in a bowl with cold water.
- Gradually add broth stirring until you get the desired thickness.
- Make incisions in the fat of the duck breast.
- Browning the duck breast in a frying pan over moderate heat.
- Put the duck breast in oven at 220 ° C.
- Drizzle with sauce.
SOLE WITH ORANGE SAUCE
- Fillets of sole- 4 UDs.
- Oranges- 3 UDs.
- Butter- 150 GR.
- Flour- 40 GR.
- Water- 300 CC.
- Soften 40 GR. butter in the microwave, without reaching the melting. Mix with the flour until you get a homogeneous mass.
- In a saucepan, put butter, juice of 2 oranges and water. Bring a boil and add slices of Orange and a little dill for garnish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the orange slices and thicken the sauce with the Roux flour. Add small pieces until you get the desired thickness.
Season the fillets and iron in a pan with butter. Plate and drizzle flounders.
PAPILLOTE OF GOLDEN ORANGE
- Golden fillet- 4 UDs.
- Butter- 1 scoop.
- Oranges- 2 UDs.
- Fumet of fish ½ litre.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Braise the orange zest and the juice of oranges.
- Add fish stock and tarragon.
- Boil a few minutes.
- In return the fillets in oven or aluminum foil, with a few drops of oil.
- Bake at 220 ° C for 10-12 minutes.
SALAD WARM BABY EELS AND ORANGE
Ingredients for Mesclun;
- Gulas- 120 GR.
- Peeled prawns- 15 UDs.
- Garlic cloves - 2ut.
- Oranges- 2 UDs.
- Modena syrup.
- Fry the garlic in a frying pan (remove them when they are golden).
- Salt and pepper baby eels and shrimp.
- Peel oranges and avoiding leaving the white parts of the skin.
- Mix the Mesclun with the baby eels, leaving the prawns to part then place them on top of the salad.
- Place the slices of Orange around.
- Season to taste.
REFRESHING SALAD WITH ORANGES
- A bag of lettuce.
- Orange- 1 UD.
- Blueberries- 50 GR.
- Goat cheese- 100 GR.
- Peel the Orange, remove white parts.
- Wash the lettuce and drain. Put in the plate along with the rest of ingredients.
- Vinaigrette: 3 parts of olive oil, 1 vinegar of Modena or Sherry and salt.